Millennium Karpov Schachschule (Chess School) is a talking / speaking voice electronic chess computer that plays 8 games - Chess, Checkers / Draughts, Othello / Reversi, Halma, 4 in a Row, Nim, Fox and Geese, or Northcotes.
You play against the electronic chess computer. Suitable for beginners, as well as experienced electronic chess enthusiasts.
Natural english speaking voice warns of mistakes, suggests moves, and guides you through chess exercises.
Includes free fully illustrated chess teaching book with 100 exercise positions programmed into the computer, and contained in the book.
Talking chess computer will solve chess problems. Talking chess computer automatically saves the game when turned off.
This new model changed from model M804 to M806 has received a heavy update, such as power supply in, better display, and much improved sensory board.
- Cabinet / chasis measures 7.5 inches x 10 inches x 1 (19 cm x 25.5 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Chessboard measures 5.75 inches x 5.75 inches (14.6 cm x 14.6 cm)
- Magnetic chess pieces with King measuring 1.25 inches (3.2 cm) in height
- LCD Display measures 1.75 inches x 1.75 inches (4 cm x 4 cm) - Screen with chess clock / timer, shows moves, and teaches
- Millennium Karpov Schachschule (Chess School) has an estimated rating of 2100 chess computer program
- 16 levels of checkers / draughts
- 10 levels for Othello/Reversi, Halma, 4 in a Row, Nim, Fox and Geese, and Northcote's game.
- Includes 1040 famous chess games of the world champions; 244 games from Bobby Fischer, 244 games from Anatoly Karpov, 244 games from Garry Kasparov, 254 games from Vladimir Kramnik, as well as 20 games from the chess computer Deep Blue, 14 games from the chess computer Deep Fritz, and 20 games from the chess computer Deep Junior.
30 Level Settings - Suitable for beginners through advanced players.
Categories of chess levels
Fun levels - 1 (weakest) to 4 (strongest). These levels are made for beginners. The computer will often make poor chess moves.
15 Timed Move levels - When playing these levels the computer must move within the specified amount of time.
10 Timed Game levels - Each player must complete all their moves within the given time.
1 No Time Limit level - Each player must complete all their moves within the given time.
- 5 Styles of play - Style 1 is passive (holding pieces back), and Style 5 is aggressive (advancing pieces toward the king).
- Tutor feature will draw your attention to weak moves, and warn of computer's threats
- Takeback past moves - lets you experiment and if you change your mind on a move.
- Takeback up to 8 past moves for both sides in Chess
- Takeback 1 past pair of moves in Checkers, Othello/Reversi, Grashopper, 4 in a Row, Nim, Fox and Geese, and Northcote's game
- Millennium Karpov Schachschule (Chess School) has 100 Exercises to help improve your chess game.
- Hint function will suggest a move to you if you need help
- Move function will force the computer to immediately make the best move it has found so far
- Setup a special sequence of moves, .i.e. a particular chess opening, or moves you found in a chess book.
- Position evaluation - computer will give a score of which player has a stronger advantage.
- Chess computer can explain all legal moves available for each chess piece
- Chess computer can warn of weak moves, and explain better moves
- Chess computer can warn if any of your pieces are being threatened
- Millennium Karpov Schachschule (Chess School) computer can solve chess problems up to mate in 2 or 3
- Capable of mate in 2 or 3 moves
- Rated game feature
- 1 or 2 player mode
- Chess computer can act as a referee between you and a friend to make sure you both follow the rules of chess
- Switch sides with computer during game
- Computer can play itself
- Large LCD Display - shows moves, teaches, and also works as a chess clock / timer
- Piece storage compartment underneath cabinet
- Saves Game in Memory
- 2 playing languages selectable- English, German
- Includes instructions for the following languages; .English (others are available upon request)
- Requires 4 AA batteries (included)
- Requires ac power adapter (optional)
- Optional 1 set of Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries & Battery Charger
- Optional 2 sets of Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries & Battery Charger (one set of batteries to charge while using the other set of batteries in your chess computer allows continuous use of your electronic game)
- Includes Free 3 Year Warranty